As of the 1st June, 2020, Joadja Estate will return to normal trading and we are really looking forward to welcoming you for a tasting! We strongly recommend making a booking here.
Under the COVID19 Public Health Order, however, the following restrictions will apply:
- We are only able to take bookings of up to 10 people. Children and non-tasters are included in this total. Please ensure that you arrive on-time for your booking. Late arrivals may be refused entry.
- Guests must provide their contact details at the time of booking.
- Guests must be seated for the duration of the tasting and must leave the venue once the tasting is complete (i.e. not walking around the grounds or sitting in the garden)
- Pets will not be permitted on the premises.
We will be implementing the following best practice measures:
- Guests will be seated 1.5m from other bookings.
- One entry point and one exit point to the cellar door.
- Hand sanitiser available on entry and exit and throughout the cellar door.
- Tables and chairs sanitised after each use.
- Disposable tasting cups and spittoons.
- Floor markings to encourage social distancing.
- Encouragement to pay by card where possible. EFTPOS terminals will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Toilet facilities limited to 2 stalls.
- No shared cheese platters until further notice.
Please note, in addition to our regular licencing provisions, we also have the right to refuse entry to anyone who refuses to adhere to social distancing and best practice measures.