Under the COVID19 Public Health Order, as of October 16, 2021, the following restrictions will apply until further notice:
- We will be open for tastings on Saturdays & Sundays 10am to 3pm for fully vaccinated locals (or people from the regions) and those with medical exemptions only.
- Please ensure that you arrive on-time for your booking. Arrivals more than 10 minutes after start time may result in cancellation of your tasting.
- Patrons must be seated for the duration of the tasting when indoors and must leave the venue or move outside once the tasting is complete.
- Masks will be mandatory for all staff. Patrons will be required to wear a mask when indoors. Children aged under 12 will not be required to wear a mask.
- Patrons must check-in using the Service NSW app upon arrival.
We will be implementing the following best practice measures:
- Guests will be seated 1.5m from other bookings.
- One entry point and one exit point to the cellar door.
- Hand sanitiser available on entry and exit and throughout the cellar door.
- Tables and chairs sanitised after each use.
- Floor markings to encourage social distancing.
- Encouragement to pay by card where possible. EFTPOS terminals will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Please note, in addition to our regular licencing provisions, we also have the right to refuse entry to anyone who refuses to adhere to the Public Health Orders, social distancing and best practice measures.